We are thrilled that BAD COUNTRY has been officially selected for the 2014 San Diego Film Festival! BAD COUNTRY was directed by the late Chris Brinker, native San Diegan, Point Loma High School alumnus from class of 1988 and the producer of The Boondock Saints films.
This event takes place Friday, Sept. 26th, at 5:00 pm, beginning with the BAD COUNTRY screening, Q&A and a private after-party in the Gaslamp Quarter (venue details to follow shortly).
- (5:00 – 6:35) – BAD COUNTRY feature film @ the Reading Cinemas (Gaslamp 15)
- (6:35 – 7:00) – Filmmaker Q&A with the screenwriter, producers, DP, actors
- (7:15-10:00) – VIP, Private after-party. Actor TOM BERENGER will be our special guest along with the talented BAD COUNTRY filmmakers. The after-party is co-hosted by the Chris Brinker (CB) Film Foundation and the San Diego Film Festival.
The $40 ADMISSIONS price includes:
- 1 movie ticket -BAD COUNTRY screening (value $15)
- Filmmaker Q&A session
- Private after-party (ONE cocktail & appetizers, value $25-30)
- meet & mingle with Tom Berenger and the filmmakers (value: priceless)
- This is a BARGAIN !!!
Get your tickets here.
If you wish to attend the screening only, you may also purchase tickets at:
BAD COUNTRY film was directed by the late Chris Brinker and stars Willem Dafoe, Tom Berenger, Matt Dillon, Amy Smart and Kevin Chapman. The film is an action-thriller set in Louisiana during the 1980s. The fact-inspired story is about a gritty cop (Dafoe) and a desperate crook, turn-informant (Dillon) who form an unlikely alliance to bring down an organized crime syndicate and the kingpin (Berenger).
* Please note: advance purchase price of $40 is subject to increase at the door!